As part of efforts to improve access to effective and efficient mail services, the University of Education, Winneba has migrated to a new mail service powered by Google. The new service provides access to all of Google cloud apps including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and other services under an umbrella service referred to as GSuite. Staff would therefore access their emails on this new platform using their UEW email addresses. You cannot send or receive emails using the old platform however you can read the old emails.
Steps to access New Mail service
Click on the link at the end of this instruction to access the mail service
- Enter your UEW email address.
- Enter your default password sent to you via SMS (For first-time login)
- Repeat default password and solve the recaptcha
- Accept the terms and condition
- Choose a new password and confirm it (Note: Password must be 8 or more characters)