|Regular/Full Time, Sandwich||Direct||Undergraduate|
Job prospects are available in areas like:
» The Ghana Education Service
» Private Educational Institutions
» The Security Services
» Centre for National Culture
» National Orchestra
» Music Recording Studios
A. Direct Candidates
Candidates must have passes in three core and three elective subjects. A credit in Music will be an advantage
Entry Requirements: to qualify to undertake the Diploma programme in the Department, prospective candidates will be expected to possess one of the following categories of entry requirements:
A. SSSCE Holders
• Passes (A - D) in six (6) subjects, including English Language,
Mathematics, Integrated Science OR Social Studies; and any three electives.
• Applicant must have interest in music.
B. WASSCE Holders
• A Distinction or Credit in an accredited certificate programme
Three SHS/GCE Credits passes in the relevant electives and at least three D7 or better in English
Language, Mathematics and Social Studies or Integrated Science.
• TVET Applicants must have credits in five subjects, comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics and two elective subjects relevant to the programme chosen.
• People with higher qualifications can apply
• A credit in Music will be an advantage.
A. Mature Candidates
• Applicants must be at least 25 years by September 1 of the academic year s/he wants to enrol; and
• Must pass a selection interview