Diploma in Community-Based Rehabilitation and Disability Studies (CBRDS)
|2 years||Regular/Full Time, Sandwich||Direct||Undergraduate|
Applicants must possess, at least, one of the following qualifications:
• SSSCE Candidates: passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics plus two (2) elective subjects
• WASSCE Candidates: Six passes of which three are core subjects with at least D7 or better in Maths, English Language and Social Studies or Integrated Science. Plus three relevant electives been C6 or better.
• GBCE Candidates : Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
A. (B) Mature Candidates
• Applicants must be at least 25 years by September 1 of the academic year of application.
• ii) Must show a documentary proof of date of birth (possibly birth certificate issued not less than five years).
• Must hold Certificates of a Professional Training from a recognised institution
• Must pass a selection interview/exams