|4 years||Regular/Full Time||Direct||Undergraduate|
• SSSCE Candidates
• must possess credit passes (A - D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science OR Social Studies, plus
• Credit passes (A – D) in three (3) elective subjects.
• WASSCE Candidates
• Must possess credit passes (A1–C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science OR Social Studies, plus
• Credit passes (A1 – C6) in three (3) elective subjects.
• GCE Advanced Level Candidates
• Must possess credit passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
• Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
• Applicants must be at least 25 years by September 1 of the academic year s/he wants to enrol.
• Must show a documentary proof of date of birth (possibly birth certificate issued not less than three years).
B. A. (Applied Linguistics)
• Must hold Certificates of a Professional Training from a recognised institutionProfessional / Post-Diploma Applicants
The applicants in this category must possess:
Teachers’ Certificate ‘A’ or Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in a relevant programme from a recognised institution. Students who gain admission to the Linguistics can offer English Language and any of the following languages as a combination of programme: French Language, English, Ewe, Ga/Dangme, Kasem, Kusaal, Gurune, Gonja, Dagbani, German, Nzema and Akan (Fante and Twi).